As a member you will have the opportunity to:
• Join a growing network of businesses who are experienced in doing business in and with ASEAN nations. Tap into this network to discover new opportunities and to receive advice from others who have succeeded in South East Asia.
• Access important information and analysis about business in the ASEAN region via our website and newsletter Action ASEAN.
• Receive invitations to networking events and seminars with expert guest speakers from both New Zealand and ASEAN’s government and business communities.
• Leverage our close relations with New Zealand Trade & Enterprise (NZTE), New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFAT), and the ASEAN Heads of Mission in NZ.
• Attend events of our partners Export NZ and Natural Products NZ at members’ rates.
• Take part in ASEAN-affiliated Trade Delegations (inbound) and Trade Missions (outbound) and explore trade relations and joint ventures with ASEAN and New Zealand business partners.
• Stay in touch with new news and events via our regular e-newsletter Action ASEAN.
• Contribute your views to a well respected lobby on ASEAN business strategy and affairs.
Activities for Members:
Traditional activities have centred around four key areas:
• Networking – members’ events and opportunities to meet other people and organisations involved in business activities in South East Asia, including inbound and outbound trade missions and delegations.
• “Buddying” – the provision of information and advice by experienced traders and business people.
• Acting as the “voice” of business on New Zealand / ASEAN business issues to the respective Governments and their agencies, the media and other seekers of views about business between New Zealand and South East Asia.
• Communications – through this site and our regular e-newsletter